Thursday, March 17, 2011

Making a Difference - Sayulita, Mexico

I had a great time in Sayulita, Mexico this past week being the honorary ambassador of the 2nd annual Punta Sayulita longboard and SUP Classic. An event that raised money for the Costa Verde International School.It is extremely important to me; as a person lucky enough to grow up on the beach and live is dream of one day becoming a professional surfer. That we continue to empower the youth of tomorrow, not only to go after living their own dream's but also in preserving our beach's and ocean's for them.
In my life aside from having good parents, it was my love for the beach and the ocean that alway's kept me from making the wrong decision's in life.

Thank you all for being apart of this dream...

Sincerely,
James Pribram
The ECO-Warrior

Photo's by Matty Tomas






No comments:

Post a Comment